With such a diversity of means available, who do you prefer and why? The most famous form of cleaning is wet cleaning. However, dry cleaning is no less than a blessing. Let’s see which method is best for your carpet.
Difference Between Dry and Wet Carpet Cleaning Methods
In the wet method, there are several options you can select, like steam cleaning or hot water extraction technique, foam extraction procedure, and rotary shampoo method, in which hot water is drizzled with chemicals into the carpet and then instantly vacuumed out.
In dry extraction rug cleaning, chemicals are drizzled onto the carpet to bond with surface and dirt elements, vacuumed out of the rug.
When you employ the wet cleaning technique, it will consume a few hours for your carpet to become thoroughly dry, estimating the amount of water utilized. You may not be compelled to vacate furniture while the rug is getting processed, but using plastic mats under furniture arms will save it when the carpet is drying out.
Pros of Wet Carpet Cleaning
The advantages of wet carpet cleaning include:
- Getting dirt from deep in the rug
- Utilizing high-cleaning products, pressure, and temperatures
- Allows ample dwell time for cleaning mixture response
- The most widely adopted technique
- Industry cleaning specialists, experts, and carpet manufactory suggest the method
Pros of Dry Carpet Cleaning
The advantages of dry carpet cleaning include:
- The carpet cleaning solutions used are safe for you, your family, and your pet’s fitness.
- The carpets are quickly dry so that you can step on the carpet straight away.
- As the rug is dry, you can place your furnishings instantly after cleaning. Besides, you can drag the table back and forth during the cleaning procedure (no need to clear the room).
- No over wetting reasons, split layers, de-lamination, or shrinkage.
- The outcomes are instant, meaning no spots will resurface.
- Dry carpets do not leave damp odors.
- Excellent for hotels and companies as spaces do not have to be vacant for long periods.
- The procedure is more cost-effective.
What is Dual Clean?
Wet Cleaning and Dry Cleaning can have distinct advantages, which is why many expert carpet cleaning companies provide a “dual clean” service integrating both methods.
A dual clean service is advisable for nasty carpets, where the rinsing of steam cleaning and the stain reduction advantages of dry cleaning may give an exceptional result. A dual clean will typically cost 80% more than the regular cleaning technique.
So, Which System is The Best?
More than anything else, it relies on the conditions. For circumstances where there is water destruction resulting from leak pipes, flooding, drastic weather, improperly closed windows, a dripping ceiling, flooding sinks, inappropriate drainage, as well as many other sources, hot water extraction is what’s called for. Experts suggest 100% of the time for the clients who find themselves in this miserable situation.
But for regular residential and commercial rug cleaning, professionals think dry organic carpet cleaning is the only way to go. Why? This strategy is eco-friendly, your carpet will be fully dry within minutes, and it performs an AMAZING job of wiping out dirt, spots, and stains – even those left behind by the prior cleaner. Carpet cleaning services can’t often put the “new” back into your carpet, but what dry carpet cleaning does is amazingly familiar.
When choosing which technique to use when cleaning your carpets, people prefer according to their needs. Although many experts say wet cleaning systems can prove beneficial, dry carpet cleaning is comfortable, better for your health, more reasonable, and ensures your rugs are neater for longer.
On the other hand, Wet carpet cleaning is advisable for a deeper cleaning as it wipes out even the most persistent stains.