Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning Columbus, OH
Not everyone knows that upholstery holds allergens such as dust mites, mold and pet dander. These allergens affect respiratory health in adults and children. Allergens in the home may lead to family members experiencing stuffy noses, dry coughs, itchy eyes, asthma attacks and other allergy-induced symptoms.
A Truly Clean Home is a Healthy Home
Upholstery is the main culprit for retaining allergens in the home. For a truly clean home that is allergen-free, call to schedule our quality upholstery cleaning services. Customers can be confident that, after our deep cleaning services, these allergens will be gone from the upholstery, returning homes to a clean, allergen-free, healthy environment.
Other Benefits to our Quality Cleaning Services
Keeping a healthy home environment serves as the most important reason why our services are needed, but certainly not the only reason. In addition to helping homes stay allergen-free, many other benefits come from our deep cleaning services:
- Upholstery is restored to like-new conditions
- Small and large stains are removed from upholstery
- Odors trapped in the upholstery are released and dissolved
- Upholstery fibers are restored to their like-new condition
- Original upholstery textures and colors are restored
Professional Upholstery Cleaners
Our professional upholstery cleaners use the right tools and cleaning supplies that are safe and non-toxic to children, pets and adults. Let our cleaning team help you maintain a healthy, clean and allergen-free environment the professional way.
Call us Today! 614-626-0979
Our 12 Step Upholstery Cleaning Process:
- Pre-Inspection: Our technician will perform special tests to determine the content of your fabric. The content will determine what type of cleaning solutions and techniques will be used. We will also point out any permanent stains or areas of concern.
- Area Preparation: We will prepare the area where the upholstery will be cleaned to protect your surrounding furnishings.
- Pre-Vacuum: All textiles should be vacuumed thoroughly before cleaning. This step will remove dry soils and any loose particles from cracks and crevices.
- Pre-Treat: Depending on your fabric, a special solution designed for your fabric type and the soiling condition will be applied to “emulsify” the soil.
- Pre-Spot: Any potentially difficult spots will be pre-treated with special solutions to increase possibilities of removal.
- Pre-Groom: The fabric will then be gently groomed using soft upholstery and furniture brushes to loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction Rinse and Deodorizer: The soil is then gently rinsed for maximum removal, pH balance and lightly deodorized.
- Post Spot: Any remaining spots will be treated with special stain removal products.
- Fabric Protection: If you decide to protect your investment (optional service), we’ll provide our Maxim Advanced Upholstery Protector to your furniture to help prevent premature soiling from our skin’s oil and from soils from our clothing.
- Post Groom: The upholstery and furniture will then be prepared for drying with a gentle combing of the fabric.
- Speed Drying: High velocity air movers will be placed near the upholstery and furniture to speed dry the fabric.
- Post Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to ensure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.