Professional Carpet Cleaning – Columbus, OH
You vacuum your carpet, but is that enough to keep it clean and keep your family healthy? Professional carpet cleaning is a great way to keep your investment looking great, but it also has other benefits.
The quality of indoor air is said to be many times worse for us than the air outside. This is because of air conditioning systems, dust and the dirt we carry in our homes on our shoes. In conjunction with a properly maintained air conditioning unit, carpet is a great way to filter a lot of that dirt out of the air, but where does that dirt go? It is impossible for a traditional vacuum cleaner to remove all of the dirt and dust from your carpet. Vacuuming regularly is a great start, but having your carpets professionally cleaned will have a positive impact on the air quality of your home, and thus, your family’s health.
Having your carpets properly cleaned on a regular basis (according to EPA recommendations) will also make them look great and stay in good shape for many years to come. Heavy traffic areas like hallways and door entrances not only get dirtier than other carpeted areas, but the carpet in these areas also has extra wear. Many people feel that they have to replace the carpet in these parts of their home. However, high traffic areas can look like new with a proper cleaning saving you thousands of dollars.
Our Top Of the Line 12 Step Cleaning Package:
This package is only for the most caring and discriminating homeowner who is looking to invest in the best possible care of their carpets!
- Pre-Inspection: Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect your carpet. He will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
- Commercial Pre-Vacuum: Dry soil is removed by thoroughly commercially power vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most vitally crucial steps in any cleaning process.
- Furniture Moving: Our regular pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables and smaller items. Beds, dressers, entertainment systems are NOT included.
- Pre-Spray: A preconditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break down traffic area soils and general spots for a more thorough cleaning.
- Pre-Spot: Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
- Pre-Grooming/Agitation: A professional carpet groomer or rotary machine is used to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction Rinse and Deodorizer: The carpet is then thoroughly rinsed and pH balanced using a powerful extraction cleaning system from our truck, without over wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind. This also leaves your carpet soft and fresh. At the same time we are injecting a premium odor counteractant into your carpet leaving a nice fresh sent behind.
- Apply Carpet Protector: We apply Maxim Advanced Carpet Protector to protect your freshly cleaned carpet against spills and premature soiling. Our protector is guaranteed to make it easy for spots and spills to be easily removed by performing a protective barrier around each fiber, keeping soils and spills on the surface.
- Post Spot: Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our specialty spotting solutions. *For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, be sure to have professional carpet protector applied to your carpet after every cleaning.
- Post Groom: Your carpet is groomed using a professional groomer to work in the applied carpet protection evenly, standing up your carpet fibers, helping the carpets to dry even faster.
- Speed Drying: High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying times.
- Post Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled and satisfied with the job.